Frog faker alert
Frogs can't eat anything with pesticides on it or it can die so I suggest if you are planning on having a frog you get your food from a pet store. I would know from experience with having a pet frog because me and my brother once kept a frog and a cricket together and the cricket got eaten and the frog died because the cricket was a wild one and probably had pestiside on it and the frog probably got the toxic spray in his digestive system and suffocated from the toxic chemicals in side the spray so make sure that you allways get your frog food from a pet store
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Do you keep frogs?.